My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine Surprises in My Mailbox!

Hi Everyone!

I recently received these Valentine surprises in my
mailbox! The first one is from my good friend Linda
at Random Creativity! (Can you believe it? A frame
with my husband and my picture in it with a fancy
background that Linda designed!)

Then, I received this adorable tag from my
dear friend Kim with a precious matchbox all
decorated with goodies inside!


And then, my wonderful friend Faye sent me this
beautiful ATC with foil art on it...I wish you could see it
in person...the colors are astounding and
so are the techniques!

I am so blessed with wonderful friends and
want to say a big "THANK YOU" to these
special women who sent not only their
gifts, but their friendship that means
so much.

16 comments:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

How creative are all these projects. They're beautiful. okay, I LOVE the custom-made frame with the hearts and all that glitter :) :) Oh, and the gorgeous couple in the center of the frame, too :) :) Have a lovely weeek, Cindy. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Faye said...

I'm honored to have my card exhibited with those wonderful pieces of valentine art you have received, Cindy. Hope you have a really special valentine's day.

The Bear's Blog said...

What a lucky girl to have such thoughtful friends.

They are all such beautiful gifts.

Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy!
These are all wonderful treasures...as are your friends. So, so sweet!
Blessings and Hugs,
Sabre'

Kim said...

Hey Cindy,I'm so glad you love the tag and little box I made for you! Love your other gifts too! You deserve it ALL!!! :) xo

Manni said...

hey Cindy, only the special friends receive gifts like that!!! You are special to them and they expressed it you in the form of such beautiful gifts. You've got a bunch of creative friends :)
Manni

Carola Bartz said...

Isn't it nice to get these little surprises? Just lovely.

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

Such pretty little treasures. I love the tag and the little matchbox. You are blessed to have such sweet and creative friends.

cheryl said...

oh hun these are wonderful you are one lucky lady so well deserved though hugs cheryl xx

Donna said...

Those are awesome surprises, Cindy! Even more awesome are the sweet and talented ladies that created them! How thoughtful:)!

Victoria said...

Yay...these are all so super fabulous.gorgeous and beautiful!! Enjoy!!

Chris Arlington said...

You deserve all good things!
Happy Valentine's Day Chris

Kim B said...

How sweet of your blogging friends. Very pretty stuff. Hope you have a very nice day, Kim

Donnie said...

You received such beautiful things and I appreciate your sharing them with us. Very pretty. You and hubbs look so cute.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Such pretty goodies! Great photo of you and your husband!

ornamentsbypink said...

What nice suprises Cindy!
Such pretties for valentines Day!
Have a nice evening,
Mary