My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Friday, May 18, 2012

The Valley Meadows Series--Christian Fiction

A love story you won't forget! Hailey is a beautiful, high-spirited cheerleader has just entered her senior year of high school in Valley Meadows, Texas. She is the daughter of a pastor. Hailey meets the young, good-looking Josh in class and he immediately steals her heart. This is their story--a modern-day Romeo and Juliet...There is a mother who is gone to soon....A father who wants to keep the young couple apart...A friend who enlists in the military and finds faith...A mission trip to Mexico that brings hope to many. Will life ever be the same? Experience it all first-hand. Take the journey....into Hailey’s heart.
James and Nellie are newlyweds who have it all...moving from California to Texas to begin their new life together until a tornado appears that will change things forever. In the meantime, young love blossoms for Shane and Savannah. A non-profit foundation for children signifies a dream coming true...A home with a porch swing begins a shared hope...A trip to Rome is unforgettable bringing a New Year’s Eve of memories that will last a lifetime...A sailboat ride will change a couple’s life...An essay contest makes someone reveal the truth...while yet another secret emerges...Read their stories. Be part of their memories. There is one more in the series, Savannah's Wish, which was just released! Visit my new blog at http://cindyadkinsyoungadultsbooks.blogspot.com to see the professional videos!!! Ebooks available on Amazon~ Hailey's Heart Nellie's Gift Linking this to: Pink Saturday Spiritual Sunday

23 comments:

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...loVe the synopsis on both your novels & a Triology too!...boy your a busy gal, hope they excel for you as there's nothing quite like been drawn onto trio of addictive words!...Mel :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Looks like you have been very busy writing lately! Valerie

1CardCreator said...

Wow, you are on a roll here! Love the synopsis of the books, congratulations! Sure these will be best sellers too.

Heather Jacob said...

hello beautiful friend .. just saying hello .. I am up early it is 6.00 a.m. here ... you always inspire and amaze me with your works .... love you x

Queenie Believe said...

You have been soooo busy lately I see, how wonderful!!! Such beautiful books in a genre that is sooo needed these days. Thanks for your heart for the young and young at heart. All the best and much success.
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

How creative you are! I could not write a story if my life depended on it. Congratulations !!!
♥ Jil

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These both sounds wonderful!!!!

LV said...

I enjoy reading as well. I get mine from the library. I will have to check these out.

J.Rylie.C said...

Looks like a very good book to read!

Hope you'd come and link with me in my Color Connection meme through my PINK entry.

Myric said...

Hi Cindy! Did you know I am hosting a link party now? Would love if you link this up at Passion Parade for others to see too!

Hope you are feeling much better :)
xo
Myric

Michele said...

totally thrilled with how productive you've been! you've been a great role modela for how to knuckle down and pursue your dreams. congratulations on all these successes. take good care. xo

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

My goodness Cindy. You are busier than ever! Wishing you all the best, Tammy

Unknown said...

You are such a prolific writer Cindy, amazing how you can up with all of these wonderful love stories. Wishing you the best of luck my frind!! Big hugs, Ira xox

May said...

These sound wonderful reads... must add them to my kindle ASAP you are such an inspiration Cindy to all.. Hugs May x x x

doodles n daydreams said...

Lovely to see these new books. I must check out the local library to see what they may have of yours. Keep well.
blessings,
Diana

Cindy Adkins said...

So proud of you and happy for you!! I admire your productivity, my friend!
Hugs and Love,
Cindy

Charlotte said...

I'm really enjoying reading Hailey's heart and look forward to reading Nellie's Gift. Wow, you've been busy. Thank you for sharing this info with us.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Ann said...

WOW, I knew you created beautiful paper pieces but did not you were also an author!!!!I will be finding these!
Ann

Theresa MacNaughton said...

My goodness, Cindy! You truly have been busy! Congrats on all your books!!!! This is just fabulous news!!!

EJ said...

awesome, i love it.


Pink in the Sink. Have a lovely weekend.

Donna said...

I can hardly wait to read these, too!

Great job, as you usually do!

Blessings, Dear Friend,
Donna

Chubskulit Rose said...

awesome.



Pink Blooms, have a blessed Sunday!

Unknown said...

Cindy- You are my hero! You inspire me to get working on my books harder - in between babysitting grandchildren and caring for my aging parents and their health issues. But someday...soon...especially with your great inspiration. :) Have a blessed week!