My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fire and Ice: A Paranormal Romance

Billy Alfonso is a young shrimper from Louisiana. His girlfriend, Jessie, was swept away in the Gulf of Mexico during a squall four years ago, or so he believes. Her body was never found. No matter what he does, he cannot erase her from his memory. Is she still out there alive somewhere? The beautiful Sarah appears from Texas. She knows more about Jessie than Billy can imagine and claims that the insights about the young woman come through her dreams. Should he believe the long-legged beauty or not? Soon, Billy and Sarah are catapulted into a world of intrigue that has them toggling between bayou country and the French Quarter to find the answers. The entire time, it is as if Fate is directing their steps. This is my newest book on Amazon! XO Cindy Linking this to Myric's Passion Parade!

20 comments:

Ros said...

Many congrats!! I went over to Amazon ... doesn't seems to be any pricing or buying info yet ... I'll check back

Gina said...

Now that sounds very interesting indeed! Congrats on the new book!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How exciting!!!! Sounds wonderful!!!!

Linda said...

Hi Cindy,

I will check out the book! Hope you are doing well!!

Hugs from me!
Linda

Barbara F. said...

I noticed your absence, now I know why! Congratulations on the new book. xo

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Congrats on the new book, Cindy! You have been busy. I'll have to check it out.
Hugs, Barb

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy! OMG....What a snipet!
So proud of you..you go!!!

Cindy Adkins said...

Congratulations, Cindy! Love the book! Hugs, Cindy

Daniella said...

You got me!!
I am hooked!
I have to find out what happens!! i will be getting this book for sure!
xxD

Myric said...

The story sounds awesome! Will be another Cindy's best seller :)

Congratulations!!!

xoxo
Myric

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

WOW, Cindy! I can't wait to read it! You've been busy, girlfriend! I'm so proud of you!

Carol Salisbury said...

Sounds very interesting! Another best seller I'm sure!
Hugs my friend!

Holly said...

Girl, I think you are an endless library of incredible books! That sounds so good! Love the cover page too.
How are you?
xo
Holly

Victorian1885 said...

Wow Cindy you have been busy.. I can't wait to read your latest creation! Take care my friend!
Hugs,
Wanda

1CardCreator said...

Wow girl, congratulations and I am so proud of you! This looks like it will be another bestseller for you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations dear Cindy, your new book sounds very very promising and I have the feeling that this is going to hit the charts! The cover looks wonderful, too. Good luck!! Hugs, Ira

Queenie Believe said...

WOW! I'm already on the edge of my chair! This is a must read, I can already tell!!! Wishes, thoughts and prayers from much success with this with this wonderful new book!
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Valerie-Jael said...

I have downloaded your book from Amazon to my Kindle, I will let you know more when I have read it! Hugs, Valerie

Sonya Badgley said...

Hey sweet girl,
Boy, have you been busy or what? I haven't written in so long-you can visit my blog and see why if you want. Congratulations on another book. Sounds like a great read.
Hugs and love to you,
Sonya

Michele said...

fabulous! congratulations Cindy. i've been thinking of you and am glad to see you are still up to good things! xoxoxo