My Wonderful Visitors


For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.



Monday, October 8, 2012

Scrap for Help--October Challenge

The October challenge for Scrap for Help is underway! This month, all participants need to do is make something that incorporates the use of string. I have embellished a cigar box using images from, plus cabinet cards that my mom just gave me.
You've got all month to make something, so if you'd like to join us, just go to:


jacirascrap said...

Cindy querida, que saudades de ver suas criações! Que bom estar vendo esta MARAVILHOSA caixa!! Adoro sua integração dos vários elementos com suavidade...Abraços e boa semana!

1CardCreator said...

That is beautiful Cindy, sweet cabinet cards from your Mom too!

Ros Crawford said...

This is stunning!! I love it