My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Angels at My Door

This week, I am joining Ramona at Inspire Me Monday!
Angels at My Door is in the Top 10 on Amazon's Bestseller List in the dream category. It is filled with inspirational stories of real-life experiences. If you would like to see it, you can go here. Also, I have a new Facebook page called Angels at My Door, which you are welcome to join...It is also filled with inspiration. You can visit it by clicking the Facebook icon on my right side bar. XO Cindy You can visit Inspire Me Monday by clicking here.

16 comments:

Beth said...

I am heading off now to check the link.

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for sharing the link and all the inspiration.
Have a wonderful week

Hugs
Carolyn

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So excited for you! You are so inspiring!!!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Cindy,
That is wonderful! I am so honored to have my story including in your book!

Hugs,
Debbie

NanaDiana said...

Congratulations, Cindy- I love your Angels...and I hope things calm down around your home soon- xo Diana

Valerie-Jael said...

Big congrats on being in the top 10! Hugs, Valerie

Unknown said...

I am just so very happy for you Cindy that your book turns out to be another bestseller, well done girl!! Hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

1CardCreator said...

Congratulations Cindy on another wonderful accomplishment!

Dani - Diane - ATA Girls said...

Congratulations - can't wait to check it out

Joining from Inspire me Monday
http://allthoseartsygirls.blogspot.com

Ros Crawford said...

Well done to you my friend ... ♥♥♥

ornamentsbypink said...

Cindy just checked out your book. Congratulations for being on the top 10 best seller list!
Mary

Queenie Believe said...

Congratulations on the top 10!! Wishing you continued success with your wonderful books!
Have a great day
Always, Queenie

romance-of-roses said...

Hi Cindy, I love my Angels book, no wonder it's in the top 10. It's so inspiring, thank you for writing it. Hugs, Lu

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Cindy,
Congrats on being on the Top 10 Amazon Bestseller list. You are so talented and your books amazing. Thank you for sharing the link.
Hope you are enjoying a great summer as I imagine very busy as always. I have a lot going on now as well and enjoying every minute.
Thank you for the inspiration.

Sending Love and prayers your way, Celestina Marie

Cindy Adkins said...

Congratulations, Cindy! I know how hard you've worked on this book and your new facebook page. You're awesome, my friend!
Hugs, Cindy

Dorthe said...

Sweet Cindy, thankyou for your tutorial in making the beautiful journal front and back-it looks wonderful. And thankyou for the images you so dearly altered for us to use. So very sweet of you,dear friend.
Hugs,Dorthe