This “Seaside Dreams” garland was created for a friend of mine--Debbie at Love of the Sea. If you love the beach, then you’ll love visiting her blog!
I used coordinating paper in beige and light sage green with 2 separate patterns--one is striped and the other is a small plaid. It worked perfectly for a “beach-themed” piece. Click on each picture to see more detail.
If you’ve got an entire day to devote to making one, they’re really fun! Here are the directions.
- Cut out tags the size you would like (mine are large.) Back them with card stock.
- Choose and print out graphics that you want to use. (Mine were all done in sepia.)
- Decorate the tags and lay out the design. (This part is what takes the longest.)
- Punch a hole at the top of each tag and put ribbon through it. (I used beige organza.)
- Use clothespins to attach to long ribbon--you’re done! (I also added tulle fabric.)